Carlota Corzo Álvarez (Spain, 1993)
Humankind and Irresistible Curiosity
Curiosity is the irresistible force that brings people beyond their limits. Nobody can stay just in their bowl, but they need to swim in an ocean of possibilities that surrounds them: some opportunities are visible, others are blurry and others even unknown. This is intrinsic to humankind and makes people able to share their cultures, connect each other, learn from their experience and live the infinite chances that they create.
Multidisciplinary artist, focus in creativity and innovation as tools for social & international development. Exhibition curator and president of United Nations Student Association Spain (UNSA Spain). Fine arts degree finished first of her promotion and ambassador student at the “Master for Impact Through Innovation”.
Carlota stands out for her multiple art donations to Charity and stands out among her exhibitions:
- Photographic exhibitions in Thessaloniki and Athens (Greece)
- “Vistas Cruzadas: la vida a ambos lados del Atlántico”, in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
- Part of the collective “select product” in art exhibition Farnersio (Madrid)
- Selected as 1 of 4 artists in representation of Galicia for the company of Creative Management “Cendá” for Galician´s culture promotion around Europe,
- Youngest artist at the exhibition “Semana Cela” at the Círculo de Bellas Artes, Madrid.
In addition, Carlota has been speaker at events such as “Impact Talks” from European University of Madrid with Stephen Wozniak (co-creator of Apple) speaker in TEDX TALK “Recrearte” and also for other different events and universities.