Alexandros Moudiotis (Greece, 1994)
Since ancient times people used motives and patterns to represent or signify their culture and daily life. A relevant selection of patterns from varied cultural and historical settings are combined to unvail new relationship between lives and cultures, sailing towards a new future.
Multidisciplinar artist focused on Sculpture, Painting, Architecture and Photography. Honor in the activities of “PARALIART” and collaborating with different initiatives such as: European tree in cooperation with the “Thessaloniki – European Capital”, participation in the organization and conduct of the 4th Biennale of Contemporary Art of Thessaloniki and in the agro.design workshop – cultivating ideas (product design).
Alexandros stands out among his exhibitions:
1. Group exhibition of Engraving, School of Fine Arts AUTH,
2. Group exhibition, “STREET ART FESTIVAL (SAF)”,
3. Group exhibition of Engraving, ” [Ichnevodas], students
honor Vasso Katraki ” Teloglion Foundation of Art
4. Group exhibition of Sculpture, “Visual Center Sun”,
Municipality of Neapoli.
5. Group exhibition “Meet the Artist”, Myro Gallery
6. Group exhibition “Soul”, Gallery Art room
7. Group exhibition “Eros” on Eros, Gallery Art room
8. Group exhibition of photography, “Shadows and persons”
9. Group exhibition of photography, “In Between”, Metapolis –
Designated Photography Art & Culture, (Athens)
10. Group exhibition of photography “Bridges”, The National
Art Gallery Union Museum “Moldova” (Romania)